- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (Board-Certified)
- Sports Medicine (Fellowship-Trained)
- Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Agreed Medical Evaluation
- Expert Witness
- Independent Medical Evaluation
- Qualified Medical Evaluation
Providing Medical-Legal Services Since 1999
A board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician and fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist, Dr. Robert Gazmarian has an extensive background with medical and surgical training, athletic medical coverage, workers’ compensation as well as electrodiagnostic expertise in assessing neuromuscular injuries. Dr. Gazmarian has decades of experience in the diagnosing and treating general soft-tissue musculoskeletal conditions—including spine, bone, joint, muscle, tendon, ligament, and neurologic injuries—to support the opinions he forms in the realm of medical-legal evaluations.
Patients should arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time.
6815 Noble Avenue, Van Nuys, CA 91405
24051 Newhall Ranch Road, Building C, Valencia, CA 91354
Attention To: Ceyli Aleman
Email: Caleman@mednet.ucla.edu | Phone: (818) 901-6600, ext. 3605 | Fax: (818) 901-4583