Dr. Harpreet Bawa to Speak at Senior Congress XIX, Embracing Your Changing World
Senior Congress XIX, Embrace Your Changing Future, presented by the Conejo/Las Virgenes Future Foundation, will take place on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, from 8:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. at St. Maximilian Kolbe Catholic Church, 5801 Kanan Road, Westlake Village. It will feature six presentations.
In addition, a number of businesses and organizations that provide services to the senior population will be available for the attendees to meet and ask questions.
- Financial Self Defense: Staying Smart About Scams - Debbie Deem, Financial Abuse Specialist Team Coordinator, Ventura County
- A Body in Motion Tends to Stay in Motion - Michelle & Doug Waldman and Geordan Waldman, Owners, 805 Get Fit
- Walk Away From Hip and Knee Pain - Harpreet Bawa, MD, Robotic Hip & Knee Replacement Surgeon with Southern California Orthopedic Institute (SCOI) in alliance with UCLA Health.
- Let’s Stay Engaged! - Julie Spivack, Director, CSVP; Patty Hamm, Recreation Supervisor, Goebel Center; Gail Ginell, Road Scholar Ambassador; Christine Wilson, MS, CCC-A, Audiologist & Owner, Conejo Hearing Center
- Remarkable Advances in Treating Mental Health - Andrew Leuchter, M.D., Distinguished Professor and Director, Neuromodulation Division at UCLA, TMS Clinical & Research Service
- Recharge Your Mind with Lifelong Learning! - Lisa Buono Ed.D, Dean, School for Professional & Continuing Studies, California Lutheran University
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED
$15 PER PERSON - LIMITED SEATING!