As we continue to react to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are committed to providing orthopedic care to the community while also keeping our patients and staff safe.
Safety Measures Taken:
- Everyone who enters our offices is screened for COVID symptoms.
- Patients are required to surgical mask face coverings. If you do not have one, we will provide a surgical face mask for you.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- We are restricting the number of visitors allowed to accompany a patient.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All of our staff members and providers are wearing medical-grade face masks.
- We are practicing social distancing in all waiting areas.
When You Need Us, We're Here
At Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we know that injuries occur when you least expect them. That’s why we are proud to offer same-day appointments for urgent issues based on location availability. To schedule an appointment, please call (818) 901-6600 for Van Nuys, Valencia, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Beverly Hills, or Porter Ranch or (661) 328-5565 for Bakersfield.
To learn more about the services we are providing our community during this time, please use the links below.
Please see the video below for SCOI's enhanced safety measures
MEMORIAL DAY HOURS | Our office hours have changed for the holiday.x