Is a Robotic-Assisted Joint Procedure for You?
Robotic-assisted surgical systems are used in joint replacement to promote accuracy and control and to spare any healthy bones or ligaments from being removed.
At Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we offer a variety of robotic-assisted procedures, including:
- CORI◊ Robotics-Assisted Surgery for Joint Replacement
- ExactechGPS® Guided Personalized Surgery for Joint Replacement
- Mako® Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery for Joint Replacement
- VERASENSE™ Sensor-Assisted Total Knee Replacement
In preoperative planning, the imaging software gives your joint replacement specialist the ability to create a personalized plan that meets your specific needs and to predefine the boundaries of your operation.
During surgery, the robotic assistance and intraoperative software help doctors perform complex techniques with enhanced precision and flexibility.
Select robotic-assisted joint replacements come with many benefits, including:
- Quicker recovery time
- Shorter hospital stay
- Improved joint mobility
- Minimal blood loss
- Preservation of healthy bone
- More accuracy and efficiency
- Reduced cost
- Reduced time in surgery and under anesthesia
- Less pain
- Improved patient satisfaction
To learn more about robotic-assisted joint replacement procedures or if you are suffering from joint pain, request an appointment online with one of our joint replacement specialists at Southern California Orthopedic Institute or call (818) 901-6600.
ATTENTION! Due to construction, the patient drop-off area at our Van Nuys office will be temporarily unavailable beginning Monday, September 11, through Thursday, September 28. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.x